Current Project

  • Currently I am editing my book! I look forward to having it published!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lost my Job and other TibBits

Well after working for Diebold for three years I was fired after a Bank manager from US Bank filed a complaint against me. She lied and said that I grabbed a teller and some other bullshit that does not bear repeating. At any rate, they canned me and now I am looking for work. I applied for UI and got it, thank God, and I just put in for Food Stamps.

I have been looking for a job now for over a month, but no one is hiring. Well enough of that bull, on to something a bit more upbeat.

I am writing a book! Yes, after it's first conception over twenty five years ago, I have finally started to write a book. I came up with the idea while stationed in Okinawa back in 1984. I wrote an outline back then but that is as far as it got. After I lost my job I sat down and wrote another outline then just started to write.

I am on chapter 36 now and it is going well. I have taken a week off of writing to concentrate on getting a job but will return to writing this weekend. My best friend Keith is reading it as I write as is my mother-in-law. They both love it and beg for more chapters. ;)

I have tentatively titled it "The Voyage" and hope to have it finished by this summer. So, keep an eye out for more post on it.

thomas;)

No comments:

Post a Comment